2017 is drawing to a close which gives many of us time to slow down and connect with our families and friends around the table or on country walks – or perhaps in front of the TV! Below is a list of where and when our regular Sangha meetings will be held.
- Monday 18th December 2017 – last meeting of 2017
- Monday 25th December 2017 – no meeting
- Monday 1st January 2018 – no meeting
- Monday 8th January 2018 – first meeting of the New Year
- Thursday 21st December – last meeting of 2017 (Christmas themed?)
- Thursday 28th December – no meeting
- Thursday 4th January 2018- first meeting of the New Year
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Coming in the New Year
The film about Thích Nhất Hạnh and the monastics on tour in the USA is coming to the Filmhouse January. We hope to arrange trips to see it or some other events around its release. Watch this space.
One thought on “Meetings over the Holiday Period 2017/18”
That excellent news! I can’t wait 🙂