Friday Mornings Early Sit
There is an opportunity to sit with others on Friday mornings at the Granton Hub, Granton Park Ave, Edinburgh EH5 1HS from 7:15am to 8.45am. Recommended donation £3-£5.
Each session includes:
- getting comfortable
- the lighting of the candle and offering of incense
- a reading from the writings of Thich Nhat Hanh (a couple of minutes)
- silent sitting for 40 minutes
- a short chanting (in English) sharing the merits of our practice, and thanking our family, friends and teachers)
- 30 minutes of breakfast (some in silence to appreciate the food we are sharing) and chatting.
For a document with the chants and a bit more details, see this google doc.
You are welcome to come along – there is no need to book – and we are friendly. It is a perfect end to the week!
For more information, contact Gustaf: email@example.com or +44 (0) 7425 376 042