We are very happy to be returning to meeting in person at St Marks Unitarian on Thursday evenings from Thursday 23rd September 2021.
In order to comply with government Covid guidelines we are running these meetings through Eventbrite. You need to book a ticket to attend. To register please click on the button below.
To help us all keep safe and well, and to adhere to the requirements that St. Marks place on guests, we would like everyone to be mindful of the following:
- Please book a place before you come using the Eventbrite button above. We have had to limit the numbers to 20 to ensure safe social distancing. By booking we will know who attends each session and St. Marks may need this for ‘track and trace’.
- Do not attend the sangha meeting if you are unwell, have tested positive for Covid or are meant to be self-isolating.
- Please wear a face covering except when you are sitting on your meditation mat or chair (unless you are exempt). We will not ask people to wear face coverings during periods of sitting meditation (although you can if you wish) but please wear them during walking meditation.
- Please use the hand sanitiser on arrival. This will ensure that the mats, cushions and blankets remain safe to handle.
- There is an opportunity to make a donation whilst booking your ticket or you can make a one off or repeated donation by bank transfer, details are available at the meeting. For Covid safety we are not collecting cash donations at the moment.
Virtual Meetings Continue on Wednesday
If you would like to continue meeting over Zoom please see details of our Scotland-wide Sangha, The Scots Pines, here.