We inter-are with all humans, animals, plants and even minerals. Just now the spread of the Covid-19 virus is illustrating this very well.
At this time we need to be especially aware that our health and wellbeing is not separate from the health and wellbeing of every member of our society.
We must do what we can to slow the progress of the virus through the population and so help our health professionals cope with those who become very ill.
The Wild Geese intend to meet when we can to support each other and the wider community. When we do meet we must follow all the guidelines that are given by the authorities such as:
- Washing our hands before and after meeting.
- Avoiding physical contact with each other.
- Catching our coughs and sneezes – but not in our hands.
- Not coming to meetings if we have a cough or temperature or are in contact with people who have these symptoms
Some meetings will need to be cancelled or re-arranged. This page will be updated to show what’s going on.
- Mondays at Santosa – Cancelled till further notice.
- Tuesday Mindfulness@Lunchtime at St Marks – Cancelled till further notice.
- Thursday evenings at St Marks – Cancelled till further notice.
- Friday mornings Sitting at Dawn – Cancelled till further notice.
The Mindfulness Peace Walks we normally organised are cancelled for now. We hope we will be able to run one in the late summer or autumn.
We have arranged an on line Zoom meeting for Thursday evenings. If you are in the Edinburgh area and would like to join us please fill out the Contact Us form so we have your email address. We will then send you details of how to join the virtual group.
This page last updated Friday 19th June 2020